Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hello All

Thank you for stopping by to visit me. I’m looking forward to sharing my journey of writing with all of you. Additionally I hope to engage in delightful discussions regarding the Arts as it pertains to our Christian walk.

As I briefly mentioned in my welcome, my debut novel, Business Unusual will release soon. I invite you all to visit the website at http://www.lindabeed.com/ to see what’s going on there.

For those of you who do not know me, this is my first time blogging. I’m sure I’ll get the hang of things. I look forward to hearing from you.

Be blessed – Linda!

Remember -- There is no such thing as an acceptable loss in God's Kingdom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Linda, why not blog. Your messages are important and uplifting. Congratulations on stepping outside the box. I haven't reached that point yet.

Blessings.
Minnie E Miller